Red Carpet IT Services is currently looking for multiple Test Automation Engineers who have experience with C# or C++
You will be part of the system test group, which is responsible for testing the image quality of the cameras. You will support them by creating software tools to simplify their work and bring them joy in their day-to-day business. Your tasks will be very diverse. From creating software to test the stability of the cameras to automating test-scripts to validate image algorithms like sharpness, contrast and auto-exposure control.?
You will work closely with the system test engineers to identify and realize ways to improve their way of working. Together with the other automated test engineers, you will maintain the test framework and guard the code quality by brainstorming about architectural improvements and participate in code reviews.
• Master or Bachelor Degree in Computer Science / Software Development or comparable programs;
• Experience with programming in C# or C++ or Python or Matlab;
• Passion to gather requirements from stakeholders and translate them to solutions;
• Good English communication skills to work in a multi-disciplinary environment;
• Experience in designing, executing, and analyzing subjective and objective image quality test or experience using professional photography equipment;
• Knowledge with databases and network communication;
• Disciplined + communicative team player;
• Good analytical skills;
• Able to ensure progress under pressure;
• Creative, flexible, accurate and quality driven.
Market-based salary or rate;
Start as soon as possible.
Would you like to know more about this job and the organisation? Please apply using the button below. For more information about the position please contact Kristian Verlaan by phone +31 6 20 62 99 45 or +31 20 723 0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org