Are you an enthusiastic and experienced Technical Application tester? Are you naturally curious and do you work in a result-oriented way? Then we are looking for you!
The Technical Application Tester will:
• Perform analyses to derive test conditions.
• Liaise with stakeholders to establish business risk and prioritisation.
• Defining test suites and planning test execution campaigns.
• Report the result of the test execution(s).
• Defining and maintaining regression test suites.
• Scripting and execution of automated test cases with RobotFramework.
• Identify defects and work with SMEs to create defects with allocation of severity level.
• Participate in project meetings and liaise with identified stakeholders.
• Experience with structured testing processes.
• Experience with the complete test life cycle from unit test to post production validation.
• ISQTB certified tester (minimum), Advanced Test Analyst optimal.
• Experience with test automation tools and techniques.
• Experience in testing complex enterprise applications.
• Experience with Agile software development lifecycles.
• Some knowledge and exposure to DEVOPS.
• Experience with and application of test analysis techniques (both white box and black box).
• Interpersonal and communication skills.
• Fluency in Dutch and ability to write test documentation would be a huge pre
• Experience of working within a managed service environment.
• Direct experience with the use of analysis tools and databases.
Experience with the following technologies / scripting languages is advantageous:
• MS SQL
• Robot Framework
Competitive salary or rate;
Start as soon as possible.
Have you become enthusiastic about this job? Then apply immediately via the button below. For more information about the position please contact Rian Barnes on 06-51966686.