Red Carpet IT Services has an opening for a Senior DevOps Engineer with proven migration skills and is ably to work independently for a large client in Amsterdam.
Our client is the world’s largest chemical distributor. They began their digital transformation journey in 2017, with the aim of helping our customers access our products and services online – anywhere, anytime.
Their goal is to automate things as much as possible. They are looking for passionate engineers who enjoy the freedom to design, create and deploy infrastructure. Leadership and a self-driven attitude are the keys to success in this team.
- AWS Cloud Development Kit (CDK)
- Kubernetes (EKS)
- Gitlab (self-hosted)
- Argo Project ecosystem
- Confluent Kafka
– Three years’ experience designing architecture, provisioning, and managing any cloud environment (AWS, GCP or Azure)
– Experience in provisioning infrastructure using IaC (Terraform, CNRM, CDK or CloudFormation)
– Managing production Kubernetes clusters at scale
– Understanding of distributed message queues and stream services (Kafka, RabbitMQ)
– Experience in building and maintaining CI/CD pipelines.
Bonus points for your experience with these
– Service mashes like Istio, Linkerd or Consul
– GitOps way of working
– A secret manager such as Hashicorp Vault, AWS Secrets Manager or GCP Secret Manager
– Knowledge of databases administration at scale
– Knowledge of data lakes architecture.
Offer: Start Date; ASAP Duration 1 year with the possibility of multiple extensions.
Working Language is English. But they would like to see you in their office in Amsterdam so you will work on a hybrid basis.
We can assist with acquiring a work permit for those who are non-EU citizens.
The daily rate is excellent.
If you think you have the correct skill set or would like to know more about this position, please do not hesitate to contact Rian Barnes , +31(0)651966686.