Red Carpet IT Services is looking for a Oracle DBA for our client. We’d love to hear if this is the perfect vacancy for you! You have experience in large, complex Unix/Linux and Wintel environments and SQL knowledge.
To support and strengthen the digital transformation we are searching for the best Oracle Database Administrators to help achieving our customers goal.
- Have at least 5 years experience working in large, complex IT environments
- Performing database administration on Unix/Linux and Wintel platforms:
- Installation and configuration of Oracle software
- Create, plan, backup and restore databases
- Perform database performance tuning activities
- Implement database designs
- Enroll system users and perform database security tasks
Preferably you will also:
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Have a proven record performing project implementation tasks using the Agile-methodology;
- Have experience using Kornshell and Bash scripting;
- Have experience using containerization techniques and tooling, such as Docker;
- Have a good understanding of cloud solutions (IBM Cloud, AWS, Azure) and open source products;
- Are familiar with application deployments using UrbanCode Deploy (Udeploy).
But even more important is that you:
- are a teamplayer;
- have excellent communication skills in English and preferably also in Dutch;
- show initiatives and think out of the box.
- Oracle Certified v11 > Oracle DBA:
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP)
- ITIL v3 or higher
- Start as soon as possible;
- You can work remote.
Want to know more about this position and the organisation? Then apply via the button below. For more information about the position, please contact Rian Barnes on +31 6 51966686 or +31 20 723 0900 or firstname.lastname@example.org.