The technology that will shape the future of Application Development
What is Low-Code?
Enabling you to visually create new business applications with minimal hand-coding developers can do more, enabling business applications to be developed faster and adding value — that’s Low-Code.
Low-Code is a method of software development that focuses on the visual design of applications. Low code uses a graphical user environment (GUI) and setting configurations instead of writing traditional computer code.
With Low-Code development, the software development process can be accelerated, applications are built from visual blocks (VPL). Enabling software applications to be realized within a fraction of the time that is required by traditional development. This has a positive influence on your time-to-market and therefore on your competitive position.
- Methodology: Agile / Scrum.
- It is possible for developers to insert handwritten code.
- Reduces the chance of bugs.
- Multiple contributions.
- Lower costs.
- Interactive preview of the end results.
- Integrate with existing IT systems & platforms. (Legacy)
- Red Carpet IT Services delivers professionals and young talent with Low Code knowledge/skills and are Scrum certified.
Well known Low-Code platforms:
- Betty Blocks
- Microsoft PowerApps
- Salesforce Lightning
- Zoho Creator
- Google App Maker
If you are interested in learning more about the possibilities, contact us now.
Global Resourcing: Yes we can! Local Presence: Yes, we have! We promise to make your mainframe sing louder and better than ever.
Enter your request details or question via the contact form.